What is Abatuss DMX?
Abatuss DMX is a medicine used to treat congestion and cough caused by flu, colds, and other respiratory ailments. It's a cough suppressant as well as an expectorant. The name used for the generic version of the medicine is Abatuss DMX.
- Please avoid using this drug when you've previously taken a monoamine oxygenase inhibitor (MAOI) within the last 14 days, as it could result in a potentially serious drug interaction.
- Please do not drink alcohol when using Abatuss DMX, as it could increase the chance of being drowsy and have other adverse effects.
Before Taking This medication:
Before using Abatuss DMX, Inform your healthcare physician about any medical issues you suffer from, such as hypertension, allergies, heart disease, allergies, or any previous history of abuse.
How to Take Abatuss DMX?
- Abatuss DMX is typically taken orally according to the instructions of your physician or as directed on the product's label.
- Shake the liquid vigorously before measuring or using a device to guarantee a precise dosage.
Information on Dosage
Dosage of Abatuss DMX varies based on elements like the patient's age, their medical condition as well as the particular formula of the product. Be sure to follow your doctor's dosage instructions or as stated on the product's label.
What Happens If I Miss a Dose?
If you miss an abacus DMX while adhering to a routine dosing plan, take it as quickly as you can remember. If it's near the time to take your next dose, don't take the missed dose and follow your usual dosing routine.
What Happens If I Overdose?
In case of an overdose, you must seek medical attention right away. Some signs of overdose include hallucinations, confusion, fast heartbeats, and severe dizziness.
What Should be Avoided?
- Beware of driving and engaging in any activities that require alertness when taking Abatuss DMX, as it may cause drowsiness and affect the ability of your brain to perform.
- Don't take any other medication with dextromethorphan (a cough suppression drug) when using Abatuss DMX.
Side effects of Abatuss DMX mild effects: Commonly, moderate side effects could be:
Adverse effects: Severe Negative effects are not common, but they can be a result of:
- Allergies (rash, itching, or swelling)
- Dizziness that is severe or fainting
- Heartbeats that are irregular or rapid
Interaction with Other Drugs:
Inform your doctor of all the medication you're taking, including prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines, and herbal supplements. Abatuss DMX may interact with some medications, particularly those that result in sleepiness.